BS, Business Administration, and HR, Clarion University; MBA, Clarion University; DEd, Administration and Leadership Studies, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP)
- A six-year military veteran and authentic professional with seven years of higher education experience, specializing in career coaching, mentoring programs and software, and data assessment. Strong background in developing authentic relationships, exceeding goals, fostering innovation, and strategic thinking while being student, staff, and mission-focused within an ambiguous environment.
- Certified NACE Career Coach, 2019
- Inspiring leadership styles, approaches, and theories:
- Authentic and Servant Leadership
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “Extreme Ownership” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- “The Six Thinking Hats” by Edward De Bono